Cdburnerxp required disk

Hello everyone,
I tried to burn an audio CD using CDBurnerXP but I encountered this problem: (see the image)

I didn't understand what it means required 320:19 free present 79:57
Thank you for helping me please.

1 answer

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    Apparently you are trying to burn too many tracks onto a medium that cannot hold them all. 320:19 free is what is required. An audio CD is not an MP3 CD.

    Judex
    No one is irreplaceable. But some are irreplaceable.
    0
    1. Thank you for your response.
      So, 320:19 means how many pieces to engrave?
      0
    2. Contributor
      @madridista1991I think this is the total duration in hours and minutes required. It is impossible to achieve through the making of a standard audio CD.
      Now, if your player supports MP3 file playback, you can create an MP3 CD by simply burning all your .mp3 files onto it in data burning mode. The CD player in my car radio allows for playback of this type of disc.
      0