Google Play configuration issue
-
Good evening, I have a problem whenever I want to download a game on my android. I go to play store and when I press download, it says finalize your account setup to continue installing apps on google play. So I click continue and then it says add a payment method to finalize the account setup. I have the option to add a payment card, use Free billing, add PayPal, or use a code. But I don't understand how and where to find this code...
Thank you in advance for your help.
Thank you in advance for your help.
1 answer
-
Hello,
isn't there an ignore button next to continue?
Keep me posted
--
Best friend: -_- GOOGLE -_--
-
@meriem551I have the same problem.
-
@meriem551Hi, basically you just click on continue, then it asks you for a payment method, promo code, etc. You just click on ignore and well, it downloads.
-
@Maxdz92
Yes, but when I press the continue button, nothing happens, I really can't install any application, I don't know what to do anymore.
-