Candy Crush coco44bla - Last answer on 26 oct. 2015 1 answer My daughter played MY Candy Crush on HER tablet. I now need to unsynchronize my Candy Crush to return to the level where I was because now when I want to play, it's my daughter's level that appears on MY tablet and on Facebook as well. Show more 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 ... Report ^Abel^ Contributor Hello, Read here ... -- If your issue is resolved, please let it be known, it may help others. ... Report coco44bla Author I don't see a response. Thank you. ... Report ^Abel^ Contributor https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25855-charte-d-utilisation-de-commentcamarche-net-respect-d-autrui/
Answer 1 / 1 ... Report ^Abel^ Contributor Hello, Read here ... -- If your issue is resolved, please let it be known, it may help others. ... Report coco44bla Author I don't see a response. Thank you. ... Report ^Abel^ Contributor https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25855-charte-d-utilisation-de-commentcamarche-net-respect-d-autrui/
... Report ^Abel^ Contributor https://www.commentcamarche.net/infos/25855-charte-d-utilisation-de-commentcamarche-net-respect-d-autrui/