You need to know the density of the toothpaste in order to respond.
Ezbieta
I don't know where that is, I can't see anything.
jc80
Hello
Look below, toothpaste is one of the banned products regardless of the amount
http://www.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/surete_doc_affiche.pdf Best regards
Ezbieta
it is not prohibited it is well noted: limited quantity 100 ml (or 100 g) ??
Raymond PENTIER
Contributor
Use a graduated cylinder to measure the volume http://www.unige.ch/sciences/chiam/williams/tp/Pharmacie/materiel.pdf
-- Retirement is great! Especially in the Caribbean... :-) Raymond (INSA, AFPA, CF/R)
Raymond PENTIER
Contributor
Anyway, you don’t need to brush your teeth during the flight; you’ll do it upon arrival; stash your tube in your checked luggage.
Loulou
I have a bottle of 80 grams of estrogel (Hormone Therapy). Is that less than the 100 milliliters allowed on the plane?
Raymond PENTIER
Contributor
I'm responding to Loulou, who inserted himself into someone else's discussion!
You immerse the bottle in a graduated cylinder: you'll read the difference in volume. Anyway, you're only allowed one application of gel per day; do it before checking in your luggage...
-- Retirement is great! Especially in the West Indies... Raymond (INSA, AFPA)