D17 dedication Closed zozo - Last answer on 14 juin 2015 1 answer Hello* I don't know how to send the messages because every time the message is not assigned. Show more Related links: sms from France to USA How to do it ???? How to send a text message in Italy? I chose TNT delivery within 24 hours, I would like to have reviews. Sending SMS from France to Belgium Sending SMS from France to Belgium with a different operator Cstar Dedications Question? 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Severine25113 Is your plan compatible with this type of paid SMS sending?
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Severine25113 Is your plan compatible with this type of paid SMS sending?