EPLTarget

Solved
Hello,
In the CCleaner startup folder, I find EPLT.
What is it?
Can I disable it or even delete it?
Thank you

Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41.0.2272.101

2 answers

  1. Security Contributor
    AlinR,

    Weird, it normally concerns the Epson Stylus, but it shouldn't be there.

    Rename it instead of deleting it and then see what happens with Ccleaner!

    A+

    --------Security Contributor---------
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting!
    1. Thank you, but I don’t quite understand the trick
      Where do I rename it?
      I know I’m not very skilled!!!!
    2. Security Contributor
      launch Windows Explorer ---> right-click on the folder ----> rename!

      What is your printer?
    3. @cabrierEpson Xp322 and Epson Stylus S21
      Which folder should I rename?
  2. Security Contributor
    AlinR,

    No, don't rename anything!

    Ccleaner shows you the programs that start up on your machine.

    EPLT is the driver program for your Epson Stylus printer, you can leave it. If you delete it, every time you want to use your printer you will have to launch it.

    A+

    --
    --------Security Contributor---------
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting!
    1. Thank you