Windows 7 activation issue; Windows loader and keys.
Hello,
After a big hassle with my PC, I finally installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my Asus PC.
Earlier, while browsing the PC, I noticed that I have 6 days left on the trial period (thinking I had activated the version).
I tried some activation keys, but it says they are blocked, I tried Windows Loader, and it didn't work twice.
I don't know what to do, thanks for your help :)
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 600.1.4
After a big hassle with my PC, I finally installed Windows 7 Home Premium on my Asus PC.
Earlier, while browsing the PC, I noticed that I have 6 days left on the trial period (thinking I had activated the version).
I tried some activation keys, but it says they are blocked, I tried Windows Loader, and it didn't work twice.
I don't know what to do, thanks for your help :)
Configuration: iPhone / Safari 600.1.4
1 answer
-
Good evening. Your key is under your PC on a sticker. Regards
--
Why place so much importance on the virtual world when nature is so beautiful and generous....................-
-
-
-
-
Contributor@Anonymous userAnd since it is more than likely that no system backup or USB recovery key was created before hacking Windows 8 to pieces...
-