Code need for speed the run

Hello, I would like to know all the codes for NFS The Run
Best regards motar14100

1 answer

  1. Hello,

    To my knowledge, there weren't many, and not tested on PS3, but try:

    This unlocks all the cars only.

    up arrow, left arrow, left arrow, right arrow, cross

    "< < > X"

    You play with Johnny Cage
    y, up, right, down, left, x

    I haven't tested the game, but if you have access to a code entry menu, try this one:

    "aemintakes"

    Let me know.

    Co-founder and editor, hardware specialist on (removed by moderation)
    16
    1. Hello
      I will try even though I already did the last one without it working.
      In any case, thank you very much for your response
      Xavier from Armentières (Nord)
      Best regards
      0
    2. The code to unlock all the cars doesn't work. What do we do?

      1
    3. @Shawnpaul

      No code works, could you explain to me why??

      1