Uninstall Vulkan Run Time Libraries

Solved
Hello,
I have a list of programs I would like to uninstall, but I don't want it to affect my PC. Here is the list:
  • I.R.I.S. OCR
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable
  • Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable
  • Vulkan Run Time Library
  • WildTangent Games


2. What are Vulkan Run Time Library and WildTangent Games used for?

3 answers

  1. Hi,

    Vulkan Runtime Libraries is a program related to an Nvidia graphics card (thanks, Google). You can remove it.

    Keep everything that is Microsoft Visual C++.

    WildTangent is a game, it can be uninstalled.

    See you later
    "Moon prism power, make up"
    (Sailormoon - 1992-1997 - RIP).
    13
    1. Thank you very much, but what should I do with the program:
      I.R.I.S. OCR
      3
      1. Once again, go go gadget Google:

        See link: https://www.generation-nt.com/reponses/ocr-iris-qu-039-est-svp-entraide-24796.html

         Good evening Sam,
        OCR is generally a character recognition function
        found in scanning software, it allows you to modify or edit the scanned text
        with a word processor when you scan a written page.
        These software tools vary in performance depending on the model (and
        their price).
        Check if you have a scanner with OCR function; if you don't have a
        scanner, it might be useless, but it didn't just drop from the sky onto
        your machine-))
        It comes from here: http://www.irislink.com/opt/fr/
        Best regards, Claude


        Nothing essential for the functioning of the PC.
        0
    2. Hello,

      Don't uninstall everything that is Microsoft Visual C++, otherwise you might run into problems.

      WildTangent is for games and you can remove it without any issue.

      I don't know Vulkan RunTime Library

      --

      “Artificial intelligence is defined as the opposite of natural stupidity.”
      0