Solidworks liol - Last answer on 22 oct. 2014 4 answers I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that. Show more Related links: Windows Virus newdev.exe??? isuspm.exe Is it possible to run an exe file on Android? Chromebook, how to install .exe files run software without admin rights searchfilterhost process 4 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 4 durock Contributor Hello Everything is here https://www.solidworks.com/fr/how-to-buy Best regards Answer 2 / 4 liol Thank you very much, I succeeded but there is a problem: a message is blocking my download: "Additional files are required based on your selections. Click here for a list of files dotNetFx_dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe, Bonjour_Bonjour64.exe, CheckForUpdates_sldCheckForUpdates.exe, flowsimulation.exe, VCRedist_vcredist_x86.exe, VCRedist_vcredist_x64.exe, VCRedist10_vcredist_x86.exe, VCRedist10_vcredist_x64.exe, VBA_vba71.exe, VBA_vba71_1033.exe, VBA_vba71_1036.exe, VBA_vba71-kb2783832-x64.exe, VSTA_vsta_aide.exe, OfficeWeb_owc11.exe, solidworkscore1of2.exe, solidworkscore2of2.exe, swactwiz.exe, solidworksfrench.exe and RemoteDebugger_remotedebugger.exe Navigate to the location containing all the required files, modify the selected products, or enable downloads to obtain the missing files. OK " Best regards hatem and me too,??? how to solve this problem please Answer 3 / 4 durock Contributor I do not have anything better https://www.solidworks.fr/sw/training-support-cad.htm Answer 4 / 4 coco69720 I have the same problem, it also tells me: "Additional files are needed" Has anyone found a solution? Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 4 durock Contributor Hello Everything is here https://www.solidworks.com/fr/how-to-buy Best regards
Answer 2 / 4 liol Thank you very much, I succeeded but there is a problem: a message is blocking my download: "Additional files are required based on your selections. Click here for a list of files dotNetFx_dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe, Bonjour_Bonjour64.exe, CheckForUpdates_sldCheckForUpdates.exe, flowsimulation.exe, VCRedist_vcredist_x86.exe, VCRedist_vcredist_x64.exe, VCRedist10_vcredist_x86.exe, VCRedist10_vcredist_x64.exe, VBA_vba71.exe, VBA_vba71_1033.exe, VBA_vba71_1036.exe, VBA_vba71-kb2783832-x64.exe, VSTA_vsta_aide.exe, OfficeWeb_owc11.exe, solidworkscore1of2.exe, solidworkscore2of2.exe, swactwiz.exe, solidworksfrench.exe and RemoteDebugger_remotedebugger.exe Navigate to the location containing all the required files, modify the selected products, or enable downloads to obtain the missing files. OK " Best regards hatem and me too,??? how to solve this problem please
Answer 3 / 4 durock Contributor I do not have anything better https://www.solidworks.fr/sw/training-support-cad.htm
Answer 4 / 4 coco69720 I have the same problem, it also tells me: "Additional files are needed" Has anyone found a solution?