Save a listing dodi1951 - Last answer on 19 mai 2013 2 answers Good evening, I don't know how to change my new email address on Le Bon Coin, and when I try to save an ad, I can't do it... Show more Related links: How to recover a deactivated ad on post an ad with a photo on Le Bon Coin how to find a deleted ad on leboncoin issue inserting a photo in an ad on Le Bon Coin My saved ads on Le Bon Coin are no longer working. deletion of a saved listing 2 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 2 MrYAU31 Hello, To change your email, just go to My personal data ;-) http://www.leboncoin.fr/aide.htm Answer 2 / 2 dodi1951 Author Good evening, thank you for responding to me, but I couldn't find "my personal data"... Could you please let me know how to access this section...?
Answer 1 / 2 MrYAU31 Hello, To change your email, just go to My personal data ;-) http://www.leboncoin.fr/aide.htm
Answer 2 / 2 dodi1951 Author Good evening, thank you for responding to me, but I couldn't find "my personal data"... Could you please let me know how to access this section...?