Hello, I'm looking for a men's hairstyle simulator but I've only seen websites for women. If anyone knows one, it would be nice to help me. Thank you, best regards.
I couldn't find it on the internet, but thank you anyway.
Luke1
Contributor
Good evening,
This question is not really in the right place: for bread, it's the baker and for meat, it's the butcher; here we're talking about infographics and graphic design...
Are you sure you searched well? I found THIS in hardly the time it took to type it...
Luke.
-- The price of software is inversely proportional to its usability... ;-)
michelw72
I find the response very sarcastic!!! I'm not a member, but with such a response, it doesn't make me want to join. Michel W
Mr
@michelw72Hello you're wrong, there's a certain solidarity here that means we stand up for our friends, especially against unknown trolls, so honestly, we couldn't care less about your comment ;)