Request for PUK code for my moov SIM card Closed ... Report Anelka - Last answer on 9 janv. 2018 1 answer Hello, I have blocked my Moov SIM card, and I lost my SIM card catalog while I am not identified, so how can I get the PUK code for my SIM card??? Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 14.0.835.163 Show more Related links: retrieve my puk code Find the PUK code for Maroc Telecom and unlock my SIM card. PUK code forgotten Moov How to get the PIN code of a Moov SIM card I forgot my MTN MoMo code, please help me unlock it. How to retrieve my Moov PUK code 1 answer Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Prototype344 Hello, When you receive your card, the code will normally be on what surrounded the SIM or you can call customer service and ask for your PUK (I've been through that experience :p) Prototype344 -- I'm here to help, that’s all... ... Report abdoulayesanogo Thank you, that's kind.
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report Prototype344 Hello, When you receive your card, the code will normally be on what surrounded the SIM or you can call customer service and ask for your PUK (I've been through that experience :p) Prototype344 -- I'm here to help, that’s all... ... Report abdoulayesanogo Thank you, that's kind.