Set Up Shareaza

Solved
Good evening,

could someone explain the subtleties of configuring Shareaza to go from 30 b/s to much more?
Speed Touch 536 / F-Secure / P4M Centrino / 512 DDR2

So far, I've followed all the help from AOL, Thomson, and the software, but it doesn't work!

Thank you!
Largos

7 answers

  1. Hello everyone
    I need your help in configuring Shareaza given that I have a 128/64 ADSL connection and I have configured it, but I'm still getting the message that a NAT router or a firewall is blocking Shareaza. I have configured my firewall and my "Speedtouch 510 v6" modem
    Please help me as soon as possible and thank you in advance.
    2
    1. Contributor
      Hi

      we do not endorse P2P here, check this out:

      P2P software

      Where only subjects are covered in the tips ...

      At the top of your page click on tips -> internet -> P2P
      --
      ***** Have a good day *****
      0
      1. Hello,

        I have a Numericable 100 Mega connection and I would like to know the incoming port number to be able to download on Shareaza.

        Thank you for reading me, and if you reply, I would be happy to hear from you.

        Thank you.
        0
        1. 6346
          0
      2. I am a beginner on a computer.
        0
        1. try to disable the Windows firewall
          1
          1. achraf_ben_ali, on Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 4:16:38 PM
            Hi everyone
            I need your help to set up Shareaza knowing that I have a 128/64 ADSL connection and that I've configured it but I'm still receiving the message that a NAT router or a firewall is blocking Shareaza. Knowing that I have configured my firewall and my "speedtouch 510 v6" modem
            Please help me as soon as possible and thank you in advance

            beihn to remove the message saying that a NAT router or a firewall is blocking Shareaza, go to tools, Shareaza settings, connection, and set yes for incoming connections.
            1