Mac screen reduction

Solved/Closed
Hello,

I just had a bug on my MacBook, the size of my screen has completely enlarged and stretched, the taskbar, the icons, everything, and I don't know how to reduce them to use everything like before. I can't use certain applications like Photo Booth for example. If you have a solution, it would help me a lot!

Thank you in advance!

Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.21.1

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    You have probably activated the zoom feature for visually impaired users.

    Simple solution = press alt-command-8
    Less simple: Apple menu > System Preferences > Universal Access, disable zoom.

    Best regards.
    --
    People who fight can lose. People who don't fight have already lost. (Bertolt BRECHT)
    38
    1. Or:
      System Preferences -> Displays -> Detect Displays
      3
    2. Moderator
      @ I'm lost: Oh? What do you intend to do down that road?
      0
    3. Thank you, Chris, you saved me from a nervous breakdown after several hours of searching. I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year, and thanks again.
      0
    4. Wow super, it's magical!! I had the same problem! Thank you.
      0
    5. Well seen
      0