class Person implements Serializable {
private String name;
private int age;
public Person(String name, int age) {
this.name = name;
this.age = age;
}
public String getName() {
return name;
}
public int getAge() {
return age;
}
@Override
public String toString() {
return "Person{name='" + name + "', age=" + age + "}";
}
}
public class SerializationExample {
public static void main(String[] args) {
ArrayList<person> people = new ArrayList<>();
people.add(new Person("Alice", 30));
people.add(new Person("Bob", 25));
// Displaying the deserialized list
if (deserializedPeople != null) {
for (Person person : deserializedPeople) {
System.out.println(person);
}
}
}
}
```</person></person></person>
Is a "Hello", "Please", and a properly phrased question too much to ask? -- “What one conceives well is clearly stated, and the words to express it come easily.” Nicolas Boileau
Polux31
Hello ... yes, and you? :o)
Polux31
It's not a chat here, I think you went the wrong way...
smeks00
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
smeks00
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas fournir d'explications.
Polux31
It's simple... if you encounter a problem, you go to the relevant forum, open a post, clearly explain your issue and you will certainly get responses... but first, I invite you to read the charter and the rules to follow...
;o)
smeks00
I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.
Polux31
to the right on the screen, and no problem for the disturbance ...
I'm very happy to find it, I was looking to complete my course because of a gap but it's okay. Please do it for me a little earlier, I beg you. Good understanding, thank you.
1-1-1989
Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
tstri
I need for course and exercise of vb. What is the method of working on vb6. Thank you for everything.
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
boutheinai
Je voudrais une idée pour des interfaces VB pour un centre de formation (informatique et langues). Cette application sera mon projet de fin d'études et devra gérer les étudiants, les enseignants, les paiements, les salles, et merci.
khedija
Hi there o6 www.vbfrance.com
Mounir_Djanet.08
Hello!
Please upload the VB courses and exercises from your end.
Célien
VB6 or VB.NET?
papirus
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.