How to turn on AV without a remote?
Solved
Hello,
I have a Thomson television but the remote control is not working anymore, and I want to change the AV. There are several options, and I can access the menu of these different AVs by pressing the source button. Then, using the arrows, I can position myself on the one I am interested in, but I cannot confirm it..... WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE?
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1
I have a Thomson television but the remote control is not working anymore, and I want to change the AV. There are several options, and I can access the menu of these different AVs by pressing the source button. Then, using the arrows, I can position myself on the one I am interested in, but I cannot confirm it..... WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE?
Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1
1 answer
-
It seems to me
that when you are on the desired AV
uh either you have to press source again,
or the left arrow,
or you have to do nothing and it will validate by itself.-
-
-
-
@canardoI can't do it.
-