Unable to run secuser.com online

Solved
Hello,

I can no longer get the online antivirus from secuser.com to work.
When I run the file housecalllauncher64.exe, it starts and consistently stops at 8%.
A window then indicates:
"Unable to complete the download. Please check that you are properly connected to the internet and try again.
E:1082056008:17 "

In any case, my internet connection is working just fine.
I've tried with Mozilla, Internet Explorer... I even tried in safe mode.
It still blocks the same way.

I am running Windows 7 64-bit, my antivirus is Avira...

Can you help me?

8 answers

  1. Security Contributor
    hi
    run another online antivirus: here: online antivirus

    otherwise, do you disable your antivirus and other protections before starting the scan?
    1
    1. Antivirus / Firewall does not load in Safe Mode.

      Best regards.
      0
    2. Security Contributor
      Online antivirus programs work very well in safe mode...
      0
    3. I am aware of that, I was referring to this sentence:

      "Otherwise, you do disable your antivirus and other protections before running the scan, right?"
      0
    4. Security Contributor
      yes, but in this case it was not a matter of safemode
      0
    5. In that case, sorry for the "misunderstanding".

      Regards.
      0
  2. Good evening,

    This site is out-of-date! It's not really recommended to run analyses..

    Moving on, have you tried reinstalling/redownloading the file?
    -2
    1. Thank you for your responses.
      It doesn’t work better when disabling the antivirus.
      And I have already re-downloaded HouseCall several times without success.
      What is the "up-to-date" online antivirus?
      0
      1. Out to date: Not up to date; download level:

        A-squared free no longer exists, Avast 4 ?? Version 6 has been released since!

        --
        Sincerely.
        0
        1. Here are some examples, would you like more links to online antivirus?
          0
      2. Yes, I would like to do the most thorough scan possible, and especially the most reliable one.
        0
        1. The online scan Kaspersky is technically the most advanced; unfortunately, you're out of luck! The scanner is undergoing maintenance..
          --
          Best regards.
          0
          1. You have Norton (beware of prejudice): http://security.symantec.com/sscv6/WelcomePage.asp

            Bitdefender: http://www.bitdefender.fr/scanner/online/free.html
            0
          2. However, Kaspersky remains THE most reliable.
            0
        2. Ok thanks saachaa.
          0
          1. You're welcome, if you think the topic is resolved, I'll leave it to you to proceed :)
            0
        3. Security Contributor
          Did you check the link I sent you for online antivirus?

          https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/8877-antivirus-en-ligne
          1