Music from the map Five in CoD Black Ops

Solved
Hello

I would like to know the title of the Eminem song in the map "five" on CoD zombies

Thank you in advance.

Configuration: iPod touch - iPhone OS 4.1

1 answer

  1. Lol I wanted it too. It's "Won't Back Down."
    4
    1. Thank you
      0
    2. how do we put music in five
      0
    3. You need to activate all the controllers to enter the room where you can modify your weapon. I think.
      0
    4. Not at all, you need to pick up the red phone in room 1 next to the intensive care unit, then the one on level 3 next to the electricity, and finally the one in the Pack-a-Punch room. To access the last room (Pack-a-Punch), you must activate the 4 levers in room 3 to reach Defcon 5. There are 2 on level 1 and 2 on -1 of the same room.
      0