Unlimited golden eggs

Hello,
here's the problem, I had my unlimited golden eggs and I gave one to a friend, now I'm losing my eggs infinitely and he doesn't have it infinitely, can someone tell me how to get them back infinitely. thanks

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.6

5 answers

  1. No, at the moment the other friends I did it with are not online, and in case of a mistake like with one of them, we lost both of them; I would like to know if there is another solution.
    5
    1. I really don't think so.
      0
  2. Which game are you talking about?
    2
    1. Resident Evil 5
      0
  3. yes I forgot Resident Evil 5
    1
    1. I have it, but it's been a long time since I played. What is it again?
      0
  4. Eggs are used for healing (the white, brown, and rotten ones are used to kill the
    majinis) and we earn achievements in the game.
    1
    1. Oh yeah, you can't do anything.
      0
  5. thank you anyway bye
    1
    1. You're welcome Bye
      0
    2. Loundry, you act like you know what you're talking about, but you don't know anything at all --'
      0
    3. tu veux savoir dit slp
      0