search for someone who has this device to share the user manual and installation instructions for the terminal connection. And the specifications for the monitor's power supply volts mA Hz W Please thank you in advance.
I would be interested in the Extel 881/4A video intercom diagram. Could you please send it to me if possible? It's an urgent need! Thank you in advance.
123456
I'm going to the video intercom diagram.
anthrax5474
Hi!
On the Extel site, there is all the information...
Hello; I came across your request today 02/08/08. If your problem is not resolved, I'm looking for an Extel 881/4A door phone. If you want to part with it, let me know, Mike 30.
gilles
Hello, do you have the assembly guide? Thank you.
gil38510
Hello, do you have the assembly guide? Thank you.
Legunx
I would like to have the installation manual for the Extel Q111 gate motor.
electricite
Thank you for informing me about the intercom wiring diagrams.
NEMRAS
Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder aux liens ou aux fichiers externes. Si vous avez un texte spécifique que vous souhaitez traduire, veuillez le copier ici et je me ferai un plaisir de vous aider.
jmh60
If you are still interested, I have the manual for the 881/4A & 4B contact me at: jm60@laposte.net
Pat98
Hello, I have the complete manual for the "VIDEO INTERCOM EXTEL 881/4A & 881/4B", as I installed it and it still works. I don't know if you are still interested (2005: 2011... tough times) I just sent it to https://mesnotices.20minutes.fr/ Have a nice day.
gere
Hello, yes I am interested in the Extel 881/4a manual, thank you for sending it to me.