How to unlock all bonus videos mael-1 - Last answer on 7 août 2010 4 answers Hello, I can't unlock all the bonus videos in Peach's castle I would be delighted if you could help me See you soon and thanks againConfiguration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 Show more Related links: Play Candy Crush Saga without Facebook Candy Crush Game Synchronization Issue I'm looking for an online casino without bonuses... Candy Crush issue on iPhone Bonus Wheel Candy Crush Bonus Blockage Hello, I have a cinema ad, I open it and nothing happens, no ad to get. 4 answers Sorted by date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 4 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report iffefroi I found on some forums that you needed to unlock all the stars in a world to unlock the bonus videos. I did that, but it wasn't enough... You also need to enter all the cannons. With all the stars and after entering the cannons in all the cannon levels, I was able to unlock all the videos. Answer 2 / 4 ... Report rafit jad kuldinger by playing correctly .... -- why make it simple when we can make it complicated? ... Report pikagui Specify that it's in New Super Mario Bros Wii. Answer 3 / 4 ... Report mael-1 If I give an example it might be easier (but the example doesn’t exist maybe it does but ...) Example: Having all the star pieces in the world 9-7 for example I hope this will be understood for the next time I write about a video game I remind you the game is called (New Super Mario Bros. Wii) PS. I want clear answers not like the response from the first one who wrote to me It must disappoint him that I say this but oh well that’s life Goodbye Maem-1 Answer 4 / 4 ... Report rom009 I don't know if she will unlock if you finish the course well. Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 4 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report iffefroi I found on some forums that you needed to unlock all the stars in a world to unlock the bonus videos. I did that, but it wasn't enough... You also need to enter all the cannons. With all the stars and after entering the cannons in all the cannon levels, I was able to unlock all the videos.
Answer 2 / 4 ... Report rafit jad kuldinger by playing correctly .... -- why make it simple when we can make it complicated? ... Report pikagui Specify that it's in New Super Mario Bros Wii.
Answer 3 / 4 ... Report mael-1 If I give an example it might be easier (but the example doesn’t exist maybe it does but ...) Example: Having all the star pieces in the world 9-7 for example I hope this will be understood for the next time I write about a video game I remind you the game is called (New Super Mario Bros. Wii) PS. I want clear answers not like the response from the first one who wrote to me It must disappoint him that I say this but oh well that’s life Goodbye Maem-1