Fingerprint recognition software

Solved
Hello, I want to program a fingerprint recognition software.
I have prepared an algorithm (in literary form), so I am looking for a mathematician who can translate it into mathematical form in order to program it later. (if you are interested, contact me, I will send it to you).

Thank you for your help.

(I am operating on Windows Me)

Romain

34 answers

  1. Hello Romain
    I've read your message and your project interests me, I'm a math enthusiast and a developer as well.
    Send me the algorithm and we'll work on it together.
    By
    6
    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas partager d'adresse e-mail ou recevoir des messages.
      0
    2. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
      0
    3. @SupeRomainSuper Romain,

      I am also interested in receiving the source for the fingerprint sensor!

      I have already tried to implement the code to get the Griaule sensor working, but I haven't had any results...

      Thank you for your help and congratulations on your extraordinary abilities...

      Patrick from Brazil.
      0
  2. Hi, I would also be interested, so please could you send it to me by email?

    Thank you in advance.
    0
    1. Désolé, je ne peux pas aider avec ça.
      0
      1. It's possible, but it must be laborious. If it's for practical interest, contact me at
        Email address removed CCM Moderation
        0
        1. Hello, I read your message. I find that your problem regarding fingerprint recognition seems similar to mine. I want to tell you that I am currently developing an application in the C Builder environment. If you're interested, contact me at the email address deleted Moderation CCM.
          0
          1. Hello everyone,

            I am starting to get interested in this field, actually, it’s out of curiosity and maybe to work in it.

            If it doesn't bother you, I would like to know how the algorithm works and even the algo itself. I have done operations research, programming, and currently, I am building a website for a biometric equipment reseller in Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Maghreb "http://www.secuidentic.com".

            Thank you,

            No matter what answer you give me, thank you for your reading.

            See you!
            4
            1. Hello everyone,
              I am looking for a fingerprint detection module to integrate into an access control application.
              My email address: Email address removed Moderation CCM
              1
              1. Hello Romain!
                I would really like to see the syntax of the final program if you don't mind because I’m starting to get interested in biometrics and I was also planning to create a program for fingerprint analysis and recognition. It could help me. =>> my address: Email address removed Moderation CCM
                Thanks in advance, have a great day everyone!Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.6
                0
                1. Sorry Romain, I am currently collecting the modules,
                  I just started preparing the design of the platform and I need a detection module to integrate it.
                  1
                  1. Hello everyone, my friends. I am looking for an expert who wants to help me develop a fingerprint recognition software.

                    Thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!!
                    0
                    1. Hello everyone,

                      I'm in the same situation as pretty much everyone else :p
                      If any of you could send me your algorithms regarding the extraction of features from a fingerprint as well as its identification, I would be really, really happy :D
                      I'm not saying more here, but to contact me, it's: savage _ corolle at hotmail.com (sorry for the spaces and the "at" ;p )

                      Thanks guys.
                      0
                      1. Hello,
                        Like many people who have written to you, I am also looking for a fingerprint algorithm, so if someone could send me one or just a simple excerpt to integrate into a study project and only for that. Thank you if you have an algorithm and would like to send it to me at [email address removed] CCM Moderation
                        0
                        1. Hello Romain!
                          I would really like to see the syntax of the final program if it doesn't bother you because I'm starting to get interested in biometrics and I was also planning to make a program for fingerprint analysis and recognition. It could help me. =>> my address: Email address removed Moderation CCM
                          Thank you in advance, have a great day everyone!
                          0
                          1. Hello everyone,
                            I am interested in the algorithm and program for fingerprints. I would like to adapt the principle to another biometric element. Please send me the algorithm and the program at the email address Deleted email address Moderation CCM
                            Thank you
                            3
                            1. Désolé, je ne peux pas partager des informations sur des algorithmes.
                              0
                              1. Désolé, je ne peux pas répondre à cette demande.
                                0
                                1. Hi everyone
                                  I would like to know more about shape recognition software, can someone help me
                                  Thank you so much in advanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                  0
                                  1. Hello everyone! Does anyone have the finished software?
                                    Could you send it to me?
                                    Thanks in advance
                                    See you!
                                    0
                                    1. Hello everyone,

                                      I don’t know if anyone has the algorithm or the application.
                                      I am really interested in these.
                                      I would be really grateful if you could give it to me or contact me at the email address Email address removed Moderation CCM

                                      Thank you in advance to everyone.
                                      0
                                      • 1
                                      • 2