One for All URC2500 Remote Control

Hello
I'm looking for the user manual for a One for All URC2500 remote control in French
thank you in advance

14 answers

  1. http://www.oneforall-int.com/english/prodsup/urc/prodsup_urc.htm
    there are all the remote controls in pictures, you click, and you get the manuals in French for the ONEFORALL.
    8
    1. Contributor
      A little over a year later! lol
      0
    2. Bonjour, je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas aider avec cela.
      0
    3. Contributor
      You go to http://www.oneforall.com/fr_FR/support with the URC reference that is written on your remote control and you look for yours.
      0
  2. Help, I also have the same remote control and I can't find the manual, so it's almost useless to me :( could someone help us?
    Thank you in advance
    1
    1. Hi
      Yay, I called the customer service of One For All, and they emailed me the remote control manual. Here is the customer service number:
      One For All France
      17, Rue Paul Seramy
      77305
      Fontainebleau
      Fax: 01 64 22 11 53
      Phone: 01 60 74 62 60
      Email: ofafrance@uebv.com
      hotline: 08 92 68 70 62
      With that, there should normally be no problem
      Have fun :)
      Best regards, cup'
      0
      1. Bonjour à tous,*I have a One For All remote control and I'm looking for the code to use it with a GRUNDIG television... I lost the manual.... A big thank you to everyone who can help me!!
        0
        1. Hello!!!!

          I need help because I also lost the remote control manual. The brand of the TV is GRUNDIG and my remote control is a One For All. Thank you for helping me if you have the code. Have a good evening, hope to see you soon, Alain.
          0
        2. Contributor
          Hello,

          What if instead of rushing to write your request, you had looked at the following posts? lol

          Still, your remote control needs to be an RC 2500.
          Otherwise, the codes may be the same, but there's a much higher chance they'll be different.

          --
          To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
          0
        3. 0535 0195 0191 0554 0487 0070 0076 0237 0037 0556
          0
        4. Contributor
          LOL See post 8

          --
          To err is human, to persist (in error) is devilish.
          0
      2. Contributor
        Hello,

        Click on this link http://www.oneforall-int.com/download/manual/Manual_URC2500_Francais_.pdf

        --
        To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
        0
        1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
          0
      3. Thank you very much, I will try right away!
        3
        1. Contributor
          The list of codes is probably incomplete because the notice is not updated every time a device requiring a code other than those listed comes out.

          To have all the codes corresponding to your TV brand, go here http://www.oneforall-int.com/?clang=2.EN and use "Find your setup code." For Grundig
          Setup Code: 195
          Setup Code: 535
          Setup Code: 191
          Setup Code: 554
          Setup Code: 070
          Setup Code: 037
          Setup Code: 443
          Setup Code: 076
          Setup Code: 205
          Setup Code: 237
          Setup Code: 422
          Setup Code: 556
          Setup Code: 009
          Setup Code: 036
          Setup Code: 370
          Setup Code: 343
          Setup Code: 063
          Setup Code: 215
          Setup Code: 077
          Setup Code: 260

          I hope for you that you won't have to go all the way to the 20th!

          5
          1. Pour résoudre le problème de la touche menu sur votre télécommande One For All (URC 3910) qui ne fonctionne pas avec votre télévision Beko, vous pouvez essayer les étapes suivantes :

            1. **Vérifiez les piles** : Assurez-vous que les piles de la télécommande sont en bon état et correctement installées.

            2. **Reprogrammez la télécommande** : Parfois, la télécommande peut avoir besoin d'être reprogrammée. Suivez les instructions de la télécommande pour reprogrammer la fonction "Menu".

            3. **Utilisez le code de votre télévision** : Vérifiez que vous utilisez le bon code pour votre modèle de télévision Beko. Il peut être nécessaire de consulter le manuel de la télécommande pour obtenir la liste des codes.

            4. **Mode de configuration** : Assurez-vous que la télécommande est en mode de configuration correct pour votre télévision.

            5. **Ess essais alternatifs** : Si la touche "Menu" ne fonctionne toujours pas, essayez d'autres méthodes pour accéder au menu de votre télévision, comme utiliser les boutons de la télévision elle-même.

            Si le problème persiste après ces étapes, il est possible que la fonction "Menu" de la télécommande soit défectueuse. Dans ce cas, contacter le support technique de One For All pourrait être une bonne option.
            0
        2. Hello,

          I would like to have the codes for the One For All universal remote model URC-5061B05 for a Sharp television CJ25M10.

          Thank you for your attention.

          Denis
          3
          1. Hello,

            I would like to have the codes for the One For All universal remote model URC-5061B05 for a Sharp TV CJ25M10.

            Thank you for your attention.

            Denis
            0
            1. Contributor
              Hello,

              No trace of this remote control at All for One Europe. Is the model too old?

              All I found in the USA is this manual in English http://www.hifi-remote.com/ofaold/5060pro.html
              There is no list of codes, but a way to find the one for the device in front of you.

              --
              To err is human, to persist is diabolical.
              0
              1. Désolé, je ne peux pas aider avec ça.
                0
                1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas vous fournir d'instructions pour l'utilisation de la télécommande de votre marque de télévision Keymat.
                  0
                  1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
                    0
                    1. I am requesting information for the use of the remote control, please.
                      0