Dogzer

Solved/Closed
Hello,

Are there people playing Dogzer here, the super cute dog breeding game (https://www.dogzer.com/)?
Who has tips for Dogzer and what is your favorite dog breed?

25 answers

  1. Hello! Can you help me with the brevet 2 please?? Here are the questions: Question 1:

    Education for your dog consists of:

    learning the basic rules that allow him to be sociable
    learning commands such as sit, lie down or stand

    Question 2:

    What does it mean when your dog puts his paw on your thigh?

    Your dog is asking for attention or treats
    he is just tired
    he is unhappy

    Question 3:

    Marking territory is a very important act for a dog

    Yes
    No

    Question 4:

    What is the role of the dog owner?

    to educate for a specific purpose
    to observe his dog and play with him

    Question 5:

    When you are a professional breeder with more than 9 dogs you have:

    quality facilities to ensure the well-being of the dogs
    no obligations

    Question 6:

    To properly train my dog, should I only reward him when he deserves it?

    Yes
    No

    Question 7:

    When my dog wags his tail, it means:

    he is sad
    he is excited and waiting for something

    Question 8:

    One should not underestimate the difficulty of becoming a dog breeder

    Yes
    No

    Question 9:

    The best friend of man is:

    The rat
    The horse
    The lion
    The dog
    The Bengal tiger

    Question 10:

    When your dog lies on his back he wishes to:

    be petted
    simply sleep
    relax

    Thank you in advance ^^
    22
    1. question1
      learning the basic rules that allow him to be sociable
      Question 2 :

      What does it mean when your dog puts its paw on your thigh?
      Your dog is asking for attention or treats
      Question 3 :

      Marking a territory is an act of great importance for a dog

      Yes
      Question 4 :

      What is the role of the dog handler?

      to train for a specific purpose
      Question 6 :

      To properly educate my dog, should I only reward him when he deserves it?

      Yes
      Question 7 :

      When my dog wags its tail, it means:
      he is waiting for something
      Question 8 :

      One should not underestimate the difficulty of becoming a dog breeder

      Yes
      Question 9 :

      The best friend of man is: dog
      Question 10 :

      When your dog lies on its back it wants:

      scratches
      0
    2. Here are the answers to the second exam because I passed it :)

      Answer 1: learning movements like sit, lie down, stand.
      Answer 2: it asks for attention or treats
      Answer 3: yes
      Answer 4: educate for a specific purpose
      Answer 5: quality installations to ensure the well-being of dogs
      Answer 6: yes
      Answer 7: that he is excited and waiting for something
      Answer 8: no
      Answer 9: the dog
      Answer 10: petting
      0
  2. Hi Isa !!

    I'm new to Dogzer so I can't give you too many tips, but my favorite breed is the Rottweiler. On Dogzer, I only have one Golden Retriever (if someone could tell me how to buy another dog, thanks in advance).

    See you soon ;)
    1
    1. Hi

      Here is a site specialized in Dogzer..
      -> Dogzer Tips

      It helps you progress faster in the game and explains how to get other dogs

      Big kisses

      Cya
      Sandra
      0
    2. It's very simple, you just need to pass your level 2 exam, and then you can go to a new page where there will either be the shelter with plenty of abandoned dogs or the market. Good luck!
      0
  3. I forgot to ask you something else =$ !
    How do we get "premz'" by SMS because no number is displayed to send our message and nothing is said about what to put in the message (for example: "premz" and off we go ;) Thanks again.
    4
    1. Hello, I've been playing on Dogzer since December 2008; it's awesome, and there’s a forum. If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask via my email.
      4
      1. Saa Luu Mais Comment on fait pour avoir votre chien ?
        0
      2. Désolé, je ne peux pas aider avec ça.
        0
      3. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        0
      4. Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        0
      5. @Petite-Marina-du34Pour avoir un chien, il faut passer un dé brevet, puis aller sur le marché et là tu peux acheter un chien. :) Voilà.
        0
    2. To get the prems, you first need to click on the flag of your country, and then you will see the number that appears with the message name (pass) normally, and then you receive the code and that's it.
      10
      1. Désolé, je ne peux pas vous aider avec ça.
        0
    3. My name is Huski.
      5
      1. me too, it's the husky
        0
    4. Hi Isa,
      my favorite breed is: the Chihuahua.
      Tip: when you want to breed, wait until you have enough money.
      1
      1. Well, for me, it’s also the Rottweiler, my favorite breed :D But in the game, I also have an American Stafford...
        0
        1. Hello, I've been playing Dogzer for 19 days and I have over 7000 Dogz.
          If anyone needs help, contact me on Dogzer, my username is: xmzlle-anna.
          4
          1. I am the Whippet greyhound and if you are interested, I am selling my username which is basenji11 and the name of my dog club is: the dogs I love.
            0
            1. Hello, I love this game
              my dog's name is: caporal (I only have 1 because I just started 4 days ago)
              and my username is: angele44
              0
              1. Yeah, I’ve been registered for over 40 days, it's really cool and I have super cute dogs; you can see them by clicking on my profile. If we write, my username on Dogzer is Clelie!
                Hi and maybe see you soon!
                0
                1. Hello everyone, I would like to ask you something. My Saint Bernard dog is going to give birth to puppies in two months, and when I take care of her, it says at the bottom of the page to find a club and have 200 dogs for the delivery, but the problem is that I don’t know how to find one. I couldn’t manage to do so just before my Saint Bernard got pregnant; I had a female Swiss White Shepherd who was expecting puppies, and when the time came, she didn’t have any because I hadn’t found a club. So please, if someone can help, it would really mean a lot to me. Please help me quickly!!!!
                  4
                  1. My favorite breed: Chinese Hairless Dog;
                    I don't have too many tips, but my username is hali_star and I have been here for 29 or 28 days, so contact me via PM if you need help! I have 8 dogs because I buy them at the market and my females breed. Bye!!
                    0
                    1. It's GREAT dogzer I play it every day!
                      6
                      1. For me, I'm a fan of Dogzer, even though there have been some issues and bugs recently, I play every day!
                        My favorite breeds - staff, rottweiler, australian shepherd
                        For your dog and the whelping, you look at the bottom of the page, there is a link "Find a dog club," you follow the link and you have a list of clubs, you look for an affordable one with a vet and you click to subscribe. Note that you can subscribe for several days (up to 21, I think). Don't hesitate to contact me on Dogzer, my username is jujuka like here, kisses!
                        0
                      2. @jujukaHello,

                        Are you able to connect to Dogzer today, Thursday, November 26, 2009? For me, it's impossible. I tried to open another account to report the problem, but we can't; there aren't even any dog choices left. The top 5 are empty, everything is empty. Have they closed down? Three days ago, a breeder on the Dogzer forum mentioned that she had heard talk of a possible bankruptcy.
                        0
                    2. Hello everyone, indeed, it is impossible to connect. I was taking care of one of my dogs when the disconnection happened by itself. As a result, my dog is not lying down and I'm worried about her health...
                      0
                      1. Hello, as you saw, it was temporary, annoying but temporary...
                        So if you haven't logged in since the day before yesterday, your dog has nothing to worry about.
                        2
                        1. I do play Dogzer and my favorite dog breed is Cavalier King Charles.
                          2
                          1. Merci pour la réponse, maintenant puis-je avoir celle du brevet d'éducateur canin s'il vous plaît ?
                            Voilà les questions :

                            Question 1 :

                            Comment s'appelle l'étude des chiens ?

                            La chientologie
                            La cynologie

                            Question 2 :

                            Il faut tout le temps ramasser les déjections de son chien

                            Vrai
                            Faux

                            Question 3 :

                            L'éducateur canin peut vous donner des leçons de promenade

                            oui comme ça mon chien pourra mieux réagir s'il croise des congénères
                            non

                            Question 4 :

                            Vous ne savez plus comment contrôler votre chien : faut-il faire appel à un éducateur ?

                            Oui
                            Non

                            Question 5 :

                            Existe-t-il un vrai examen pour devenir éducateur canin ?

                            oui c'est un court QCM
                            non

                            Question 6 :

                            Quand mon chien a 7 ans, il a approximativement en âge d'homme :

                            36 ans
                            44 ans
                            52 ans
                            51 ans

                            Question 7 :

                            L'éducateur canin peut intervenir :

                            pour apprendre les bases de sociabilité à son chien ou en cas de problème d'agitation
                            pour régler des problèmes de santé
                            pour apporter à son chien des soins

                            Question 8 :

                            Faut-il hésiter à récompenser son chien pour son bon comportement ?

                            Oui
                            Non

                            Question 9 :

                            Le marquage du territoire est-il important pour le chien ?

                            Oui
                            Non
                            4
                            1. Je suis aussi bloqué pour éducateur canin, si quelqu'un voulait bien donner les réponses, ce serait bien.
                              0
                            2. Here are the answers for dog educator :)
                              Question 1: Can the dog trainer give you walking lessons?
                              Answer: Yes

                              Question 2: What is the study of dogs called?
                              Answer: Cynology

                              Question 3: Should you hesitate to reward your dog for good behavior?
                              Answer: No

                              Question 4: Is there a real exam to become a dog trainer?
                              Answer: Yes

                              Question 5: Can the dog trainer intervene?
                              Answer: Yes

                              Question 6: You must always pick up your dog's waste.
                              Answer: True

                              Question 7: If you no longer know how to control your dog, should you call a dog trainer?
                              Answer: Yes

                              Question 8: Is marking territory important for dogs?
                              Answer: Yes

                              Question 9: When my dog is 7 years old, how old is he in human years approximately?
                              Answer: 44 years

                              Good luck :):)
                              0
                            3. @katou770I thank you!!!

                              Thanks to you, I was able to pass the canine educator diploma!!!!
                              0
                            4. @katou770Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas répondre à votre demande.
                              0
                            5. @katou770Thank you, my buddy! Thanks to Twitter, I received my diploma! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
                              0
                          2. THE 8 IF YOU HAVE TO REWARD YOUR DOG
                            YOU MUST PICK UP HIS EXCREMENT EVERY TIME
                            THE CYENTOLOGY
                            2
                            • 1
                            • 2