JAVA application on mobile phone!!!!

Solved
Hi friends :)

I have a Samsung mobile (E700) that supports JAVA applications very well, the only problem is that the software provided by Samsung is unable to transfer the JAVA applications I've downloaded from the web...
Is there a program that can transfer this type of data?
PS: connection between the phone and the PC = cable that fits into the COM
Thanks in advance

Ciao

21 answers

  1. New games have been added in all languages on my site!!!!!
    http://www.mobile-passion.net

    Over 50 games in 240X320 (including some new ones)
    Over 50 games in 176X220 (including some new ones)
    Over 40 games in 128X160! (including some new ones)
    New programs (including Far Manager to flash your mobile) and Sjboy 240X320 to try games before putting them on your mobile

    New images for your mobiles as well as logos are added daily with new content

    And all this for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Please come everyone, thank you!!!!!!
    1. It's not free, I have an Acatel for Blackberry.
    2. slt everyone, I'm looking for games and applications for Samsung e250i? Is it possible or not!
    3. Je recherche des applications pour le GT-S2530.
    4. Hi everyone, I'm looking for applications for my Evertek E-550, and thank you in advance :)
    5. I have a Polaroid phone and I'm looking for how to install Java on my phone.