Excel error message

Solved
Hello,
Hello everyone
error message with Excel 2007
When I open Excel this is what I see:
This workbook has lost its VBA project, its ActiveX controls, and other programmability related features.
How can I resolve this problem?
Or how can I make this message disappear?
Thank you for helping me.
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 3.0.6

3 answers

  1. I had the opportunity to solve this problem on Excel 2007.
    You need to go to "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel, select Microsoft Office, click the "Change" button, choose "Install or Remove Features," and check in the Microsoft Office Shared Components section whether "Visual Basic for Applications" is installed.
    53
    1. Excellent, it's been a long time since I had this problem!!
      Thanks
      0
    2. Thanks for the tip ;)
      0
    3. Oh it works perfectly ..!

      Thank you
      0
    4. Thank you for the tip
      0
    5. The information is still current! Thank you.
      0