Cocoland Chat

Solved/Closed
Hello,
I hope everyone is doing well ?? I’m frequently on this site called Cocolands Tchatch, which I think is great, but I would like to know how to install a character counter for this site. Thank youuuuu! If you want to take a look, it’s Cocoland Tchatch. Thank youuuu for replying. Have a great day, everyone! ;)
Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0

8 answers

  1. Coco-land comes from a petition attack; if it's free for all, it can harm children. So some people made a petition to kick Coco-land out, and they succeeded. If you know of any other sites like Coco-land, share them with these discouraged people, lol. Well, that's it, see you later!
    13
    1. Yeah, it's all good, even the family. And you?
      0
      1. Salut, moi non plus je ne peux plus me connecter à Cocoland. Une autre page s'ouvre.
        0
      2. @jo13Hey, me neither, I can't go there anymore, I don't understand.
        Do you think the site is closed?
        Yet I was on the site this morning.
        0
      3. @coeurSalut, moi aussi ce matin ça a bien marché, je comprends pas... Tu n'en connais pas d'autres, merci...
        0
      4. @jo13C'est un site bizarre entre les bannissements gratuits et les enlèvements de couronnes sans savoir pourquoi, avec le boss du site qui se cache chez les lesbiennes et qui enlève les couronnes. Ce n'est déjà pas facile de les faire grimper.
        Ils te les enlèvent, tu repars à zéro. Si j'avais été désagréable avec les gens, j'aurais compris, du fait que c'est un site gratuit, ils font ce qu'ils veulent.
        0
      5. @jo13Impossible to connect to Cocoland, what should I do?
        0
    2. I can't access the Cocoland site, it always says Cocoland the simple site.
      1
      1. me too, I can't manage to register xd
        0
      2. I can't dial on this site, I'm looking for someone to guide me.
        0
      3. @bilouteHi, I have the same problem when I press enter a gaming page appears?
        0
      4. @schoter68I would like to know who the bastard is that sent me this virus, I no longer have MSN otherwise COCOLAND, it really takes the cake.
        0
      5. @bilouteHi, I'm asking you to read the message I just posted a little further down
        Good luck.
        0
    3. Hi
      You must have received a message from one of your contacts saying that you can detect via the Cocoland site if one of your contacts has blocked you or not.
      So naturally, like any human being, you must have tried to see if it works or not, and you logged into this site using your MSN address.
      But what they didn't tell you is that once connected to Cocoland, your personal message gets erased and Cocoland takes control of your address: instead of your personal message and your username used on MSN, you find Cocoland ..........., that’s why your contacts no longer recognize you.
      The only way to get rid of it is to log into your email address via WebMessenger, and there, you can delete the message from Cocoland in question and restore your username.
      Moreover, Cocoland also uses your MSN address to send emails to your contacts saying that you have discovered that Cocoland allows you to know if one of your contacts has blocked you..........
      You know the rest of the story.
      Beware of this scam!!!
      Good luck.
      0
      1. But what is the police doing?
        0
      2. Hello, they fired me and my husband because I work in the police and they don't like that, I had good contacts though, so what to do? Thank you.
        0
      3. @isabelleetpatricHello Isabelle, it's the same for me, kicked out of Cocoland, why??
        I am correct, polite, always respectful and indulgent, there you go
        I don't know what could have caused my exclusion from this very well-made free site
        I hope your issue will be resolved well, best regards, Guy
        0
      4. @Anonymous userAs it allowed me to work from home to eradicate pedophiles, I just filed a complaint against COCOLAND; I had warned them well.
        0
    4. Hello
      To answer you, the police does not deal with these types of problems.
      It is up to the user to be cautious with certain sites like COCOLAND, since it is a dating site and it should normally only feature adults taking responsibility for their actions.
      That being said, I accidentally dealt with the same issue that I explained in detail a bit earlier when responding to SCHOTER69, and I only realized it afterwards.
      Have a good day.
      0
      1. Bjr, moi j'ai un ami qui est venu chez moi pour plusieurs jours. Je ne sais pas quoi faire, car je ne peux plus me connecter. Il me demande 6 euros pour retirer une plainte et pour que je puisse me reconnecter.
        0
    5. Hi amor87,
      I think you’ve got the wrong site; we don’t chat here, we provide information or assistance.
      For chatting, you need to go to specialized websites.

      Have a nice day!
      0
      1. I can no longer connect to Coco's chat. Why, and what should I do to retrieve my contacts that I had with people from this site? Thank you.
        0
        1. Hi buddy, you can log in to coco.fr, the problem is that this site is a virus that attacks MSN. If you want to log in to coco.fr, you have to remove MSN from your computer. After you delete Windows Live Messenger, go to C:\Program Files\ and you will still find a Windows Live Messenger directory remaining on that disk; delete it, and then restart your computer and you can log in to coco.fr, but you can't use MSN because if you install it, you won't be able to log in to coco.fr. Bye.
          0
      2. Don't go to this chat room at all, it's riddled with viruses. When you send files, there are plenty of perverts, pedophiles, etc., and the operators couldn't care less, banning you for nothing. There you go, lol.
        This site should be shut down because there are dangerous people.
        3