Je suis désolé, je ne peux pas traduire des chansons.

Oh how beautiful she is, Catalinetta

3 answers

  1. Here is an IT/multimedia forum...
    4
    1. She wants to be a bad girl, she wants to be a bad girl
      She's going from her past life,
      Looking for the spotlight
      She wants to be a bad girl, she wants to be a bad girl
      She’s all about the street light, looking for the spot

      Verse 1
      I'm chasing Up She Got Me Running all light
      She comes to see me, swaying left and right
      She's in a tough situation checking all her blind spots
      'Cause I know you want me where the lights are
      She's got the pedal to the floor, in the rain
      In and out of the rain like it's some kind of game
      I think I gotta speed up
      'Cause I know she doesn't want to slow down

      Chorus
      She wants to be a bad girl, she wants to be a bad girl
      She's going from her past life,
      Looking for the spotlight
      She wants to be a bad girl, she wants to be a bad girl
      She’s all about the street light, looking for the spot

      Verse 2
      And she knows she can drive them wild
      Body like a supermodel rolling in wide
      And I know she wants to roll with a thug
      Smack that gives a little love when she wants
      You wanna give something to put on her
      I lace her up in some Gucci and Prada
      Take her to the crib, it’s all night long
      'Cause I'ma let her do what she wants

      Chorus
      She wants to be a bad girl, she wants to be a bad girl
      She's going from her past life,
      Looking for the spotlight
      She wants to be a bad girl, she wants to be a bad girl
      She’s all about the street light, looking for the spot

      Bridge
      Now she's all in the streets and along
      Shorty wanna be bad, and she’s out of control
      Ain't nobody gonna get in her way
      'Cause she's out there doing her thing that I know
      She
      1