Java game compatibility issues

Solved
Hello,
I have tried several times to put Java games on my mobile phone, but it doesn't work.
I start by putting the game(s) on my memory card, then I install it on my phone. It finishes installing and when I try to open it, it shows me "Incompatible application."
The games are in .jar format.
Could you help me?

--
SMohMoh21
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

3 answers

  1. LOL I managed to install games and it works.
    I needed the .jad files that come with the .jar file
    --
    SMohMoh21
    0
    1. Bjr, I don't understand what jad and jar files are?! Can someone help me because I can't install games on my phone (SGH-J600). Thanks in advance.
      0
  2. I forgot to mention, sorry it's the Sagem my411v
    --
    SMohMoh21
    0
    1. Hi

      First, what is the brand of your phone? Are you sure it accepts Java applications (jar or jad)? If it is S40, then it accepts applications with the .SIS extension.
      0