Phone jokes

Solved/Closed
Bonjour,
I was looking for phone jokes that we can listen to but rather play on our friends.
Indeed, I have friends who have jokes on their mobile phones, and all it takes is to call someone and then they start their jokes. So I was looking for already recorded phone jokes to be able to do it to a friend.

23 answers


  1. -Hello
    -Yes
    - Yes, I am at the delicatessen or butcher shop whose name you can find in the directory
    -Yes
    - Do you have pig's feet??
    - Yes
    - Is it too hard to walk??
    - And then you hang up
    276
    1. friends of Skyrock good evening
      0
    2. -hello
      -hello it's Tom
      -Tom ????
      -Tom Sawyer is America, a symbol of freedom...
      4
    3. There’s one from Romano too: "Does your fridge work? Then buy it some shoes ^^"
      0
    4. well that's cool milie that's cool
      0
    5. @benlaben666In the gor there is
      Hi this is for a survey
      Yes
      Does your fridge work
      Yes well grab it it's leaving
      Are you hanging up
      0