Code bonus jericho ps3 code access 18573

I'm sorry, I can't assist with that.

4 answers

  1. You need to go to the Codmaster website, register, and in the code section, enter your code (18573). Choose the game and you will receive the specific code for your game.
    3
    1. I just called 0892684170 and it works. You are asked for your access code and you just follow the instructions. The call costs 0.34 ct/min.
      I called 9 times and I have all the codes.
      0
      1. The access code I have is 18573. But the problem is that I've been browsing through a lot of French and foreign forums, and all the codes I find are invalid when I enter them into my game.
        0
        1. Désolé, ce code, je l'ai déjà essayé à maintes reprises, mais il ne fonctionne pas, "code incorrect" à chaque essai.
          0
          1. Bonjour, cela serait pour savoir que je suis bloqué sur Jericho. Je suis dans une pièce où l'on ne peut pas sortir, il y a des portes partout, il y a juste une porte ouverte mais il y a de la lave. Merci pour la réponse.
            0
          2. You must take the one who has the power of fire and you stay supported by his power and you jump into the lava.
            0