Catch Programs

Solved/Closed
Hello
So here I am, a wrestling fan, and like every wrestling fan
I watch the matches.
I would have several questions to ask you, if you don't mind.
So here it is:

1. I would like to know on which channel wrestling (Raw and SmackDown) is broadcasted
2. What time is wrestling on the channels

Thank you in advance

THE-MASK

26 answers

  1. Good evening,
    Puissance catch airs every Thursday at 11:00 PM on RTL9 for RAW
    RAW on NT1 on Saturday evening at 8:45 PM.
    RAW on ACTION on Saturday at 10:15 PM
    also
    Puissance catch airs every Friday evening at 10:25 PM on NT1, Saturday at 9:35 PM and Sunday at 6:05 PM
    That's it for your question.
    5
    1. I'm also a fan of wrestling; my parents, my sister, and I watch it together. What's your email so we can connect? Bye!
      0
  2. Hello,

    On Fridays, it's from 10:25 PM to 12:00 AM and on Saturdays from 8:50 PM to I don't know what time.
    0
    1. Hi,

      It's on NT1.
      0
  3. La traduction de "sur ab3" en anglais est "on ab3".
    0
    1. Hello. So I'm a fan too and let me explain. Smackdown and Raw take place on Friday and Saturday. On Thursday on RTL9, there is Superstars. Raw, Smackdown, and Superstars are shows. Basically. Otherwise, even though it's in English, you can go on Youtube the day after an American show. So: Since Raw is on Monday, you can see wrestling videos on Youtube on Tuesday. You type WWE RAW. Then you click on Search Options and Today. Then for Smackdown, you can watch it on Saturday, you type WWE SMACKDOWN and go to "Today". Or a second method. Go to WWE.FR or .com. I hope I helped you. Signed the Shaman of sexy. x).
      0
      1. Carch Raw : Rtl9 on Tuesday evening at 10:45 PM
        Catch Superstar : Sunday at 10:45 PM (sometimes
        Catch RAW REDUCTION Friday at 10:45 PM
        Catch Smack-Down : Saturday at 10:45 PM
        0
        1. Hello, "Row" is on NT1 at 10:25 PM

          and "SmackDown" at 8:35 PM.
          0
          1. Hello, can you tell me what day it is? Because every Saturday I used to watch it at 11 and there’s no wrestling, and on Friday when I check online it's not marked anywhere. What channel is it on, please?
            0
        2. Hello, "Row" is on NT1 at 10:25 PM

          and "Smack Down" at 8:35 PM.
          0
          1. Hello, if you want to go to the site and check the news, go to www.wwe.com.
            0
            1. Bonjour, je m'appelle Yassin. Est-ce qu'il y a un site pour regarder le catch sur l'ordi ?
              0
              1. Sorry, I have a friend, it's expensive, a friend, goodbye.
                0
                1. Dans "j'ai un pote lol", je voulais dire "cher un pote".
                  0
                  1. Thursday at 10:30 PM WWE Superstars on RTL9
                    Friday at 10:20 PM Raw on NT1
                    Saturday at 8:35 PM Smack Down on NT1 + 10:20 PM ECW on Action + TNA at 11 PM on W9
                    Sunday at 7:20 AM or 7:40 AM May the Force be with you on Canal + Sport (all reruns)
                    and Pay Per View on CanalSalt or Sky Sport 3 or Canal + Sport (Canal + Sport is rare) or online (but I advise you to watch on TV because the quality is bad, you see nothing)
                    and that's it, here you go https://www.canalplus.com/ (to subscribe to CanalSalt) and http://www.tvbrittany.com/ (to subscribe for English channels)

                    If you want to buy the Pay Per View then for Canal + Sport you don't need to pay (that's why it's rare, lol) you pay for Sky Sport 3 on the Sky Italia website https://www.transplanet.fr/boutique/liste_article_cat.asp?fam=51&cat=1266 and for CanalSalt you buy them in the states and for the website http://www.tvbrittany.com/ it's in English but translate it with Google Translate that's all, see you

                    And if your parents don't want to subscribe to these sites, look I have a buddy, lol (who has CanalSalt, Canal + Sport, or Sky Sport 3)
                    there you go, bye
                    1
                    1. Merci nonno, oui désolé j'avais oublié, il y a le catch jeudi mais il faut avoir Canal + !! -_-
                      0
                      1. Thursday ??! Or Friday ??
                        Thursday I Don't Think There's Wrestling On Wednesday Friday And Saturday There's Wrestling Or Maybe I Think You Need Canal + To Get The Channel Where There's Wrestling Maybe Thursday
                        0
                        1. Le catch le jeudi soir sur RTL9 finit généralement à 00h00.
                          0
                          1. Good evening, superstars finished around 11:30 PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            Best regards..nonno !!!
                            --
                            :::::::::::>>> What pretentiousness to claim that computing is recent <<<:::::::::::::::::
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::>>> Adam and Eve already had an Apple! <<<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
                            0
                        2. She goes to Chêne 11.
                          Friday at 10:15 PM.
                          Saturday at 8:45 PM.
                          1
                          1. Mais je pensais que le catch était aussi le mercredi. S'il vous plaît, répondez-moi vite !
                            0
                          2. @kelly__kellyXDFor the catch attack programs on NT1, you will find Raw in full on Friday evening during the second part of the night (around 10:30 PM), while Smackdown is on Saturday evening in prime time (around 8:30 PM). It’s possible that Smackdown will be rerun on Wednesday afternoons, but I don’t know more than that.
                            NT1 is the 11th channel of the TNT bouquet. If you don’t have TNT, you can find this channel on Orange's Web TV; it's free if you are an Orange customer.
                            You can also do searches on YouTube by typing the name of the show (Raw, Smackdown, or ECW) followed by the date (often in American format, MM-DD-YYYY); for example, type "Raw 03-16-2009," and you will find the matches broadcast in the United States on March 16th; it’s pretty good, but it’s in English (two weeks before France).
                            I hope these explanations will help you enjoy this entertainment.
                            0
                        • 1
                        • 2