Doro DECT 630r User Manual

Solved
Hello,

I just bought a demonstration copy of the Doro DECT 630r, the latest in the store. Unfortunately for me, the user manual had disappeared and the salesman could only find one copy in German...

Could someone please send me a French version?

Many thanks in advance.

Rah Lonely.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.9

3 answers

  1. I’m looking for the manual for a Doro Matra 615R landline phone. I couldn’t find it, thanks to everyone
    0
    1. Hello,

      Your manual can be found on the website doro.fr at the following address:

      https://www.doro.com/fr-fr/?search=615r&actionType=doSearch

      It is named Manual doro 615r fr.pdf

      That’s all. Best regards,

      Rah Lonely
      0
  2. Good evening,

    I had to search a bit, notices under assistance being rather sparse and mostly in English. But I was lucky to find mine under the "products" section. So all's well that ends well.

    A big thank you to you.

    Have a good evening!
    0
    1. Good evening,

      For the manual, it's as simple as going to Doro's own website: https://www.doro.com/
      Choose French, then go to the Support tab. The manual for this device is available for download in PDF format.
      Enjoy your reading!
      1