APPLIED PIRATE

Solved

HELLO, my antivirus AVAST eliminates at each opening of my inbox 2 malware sites oneahbutweha.com and faziburugetfem.com, which are hosted in CHROME applications HOW TO REMOVE THANKS

4 answers

  1. and what if I uninstalled CHROME AND REINSTALLED IT IMMEDIATELY?

    0
    1. Moderator

      In the extreme case, you would need to use ResetBrowser, but that forces you to save (Export) your bookmarks, at least, so you can re-import them.

      0
    2. Moderator

      You either reset Chrome manually or with ResetBrowser as indicated in my first message.

      If you absolutely want to uninstall Chrome, do it with UNINSTALR.

      And if that yields no result, run the FRST analysis and afterwards I’ll see what needs to be done because right now we’re talking in circles.

      0
  2. thank you, I think so too, but when I open the Chrome apps, you can't delete it because it is "OPEN" .......

    0
    1. Moderator
      See with FRST as Bazfile suggested earlier in reply <1>

      Otherwise, for next time, Extensions (Browser Plugins) are in tab 6 of Reanimator (Browser Plugins)

      https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-38206831-alors-vous-voulez-supprimer-les-virus-vous-meme-comment

      If you want, continue with Bazfile whom I salute, if he feels disposed to help you as always.

      @+ on CCM
      0
  3. Moderator

    Hi,

    Just to add

    It can also be a parasite extension in Chrome, not just nuisance notifications.

    0
    1. Moderator

      Hello .

      These are nuisance notifications that you have saved in Google Chrome.

      Two options are available to you.

      - Either delete the nuisance notifications yourself, for this read this page and also this page.

      Or manually reset Google Chrome or with Reset Browser.


      - If it’s still the same, download FRST.

      Once downloaded, save FRST to the desktop then right-click FRST and choose Run as administrator which yields the following:

      Attend that the message the tool is ready to operate appears then click Analyze.


      Attention, wait for the messages indicating that the analysis is complete to appear.

      At the end of the analysis the two reports FRST and Addition will be on the desktop.

      Upload FRST and ADDITION reports to https://pjjoint.malekal.com/.

      Then paste the two links generated by https://pjjoint.malekal.com/ in your reply.


      For your information :

      If opening FRST triggers a Microsoft Defender alert, do not worry, click on Additional information and then Run anyway, see below.


      bazfile
      Moderator/Security Contributor.
      a hello, an answer, a thank you, always a pleasure.

      0
      1. FROM TOPETTE1, hello again, I did the reset and it didn’t come back, thanks

        0
      2. Moderator
        @TOPETTE1

        Thanks for the feedback, I’m marking it as resolved.

        @+ on CCM.

        0