Super U App Bug

Hello,

For the past 10 days, just after my last order, I suddenly can no longer log in; my login window quickly turns black before I can proceed any further?

I would like to clarify that this is not about the specific app but the standard webpage.

I have been ordering online from Super U for 4 years smoothly (home delivery as I cannot travel). I have no issues logging into other e-commerce sites (Blancheporte, La Redoute...)

I regularly clean my phone and apparently have no virus.

A bit anxious about this big question mark.

Thank you for your help.

2 answers

  1. Hello,

    This comes from them, see here (so you'll have to wait…) :

    https://www.totalbug.com/super-u/


    1. Hello MPMP10

      I don't think so (1 report in 24 hours)!

      But indeed there was an issue on 10/18

      I personally have no problem with the site or the app!

    2. @NonoM45

      Hello,

      The report is not necessarily systematic and can be made on another site of the same type; there are several of them.

  2. Hello,

    You title it "Bug Application super u" and then you say "I clarify that this is not about the specific application but about the classic page."

    Are you agreeing with yourself!?

    If not, why not use the application recommended by SUPER U?

    Try clearing your browser cache, and you will see.