PC issues
SolvedHello everyone, my PCS card has not been working for over a week now. I have money, but I'm unable to withdraw, pay, or make transfers, and I can't even lock my card. I no longer have access. I checked my account 100%. Does anyone have any idea? Thanks in advance.
2 answers
-
Hello
When nothing goes right, we might think of scams. It's unfortunate.
They all make these cards but they all say it's not very secure.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=carte+pcs+arnaque&t=newext&atb=v253-1&ia=web
The CCM robot hides the email addresses.
Only the customer service can control anything.
-
Moderator
Hello
Only their assistance can help you.
If your credentials are correct or if the "forgot username or password" process did not work, please contact our customer service at 0811 880 200 to obtain a diagnosis of your card.
.
Best regards,
Jordane-
-
Moderator@Paco
Anyway, we won't be able to do anything for you here, only their assistance can...
Sorry, but you'll have to wait for them to deem you worthy of a response.
-