Messenger: sending impossible

Hello everyone

Today, I am unable to send one or more photos from Messenger, whereas I usually have no issues, "File too large, please select a file smaller than 0 MB."

I uninstalled and reinstalled Messenger, but to no avail. Thank you for your help.


12 answers

  1. I can no longer send photos on Messenger since today, it tells me all the photos, then select an album and nothing.

    -1
    1. Hello,

      The error comes from their servers, so no miracles, we will have to be patient.

        Yo December 5, 2023 at 9:30 PM Ah, that reassures me it’s not coming from my iPad. I have the same problem when I want to send a photo on Messenger, it says the file is too large, please choose a file of 0 MB Report Luc December 5, 2023 at 7:58 PM Welcome to the club, I’ve had this since 4:30 PM. Exactly the same notifications. I tried clearing the cache but nothing changes. Reply Report Gilles December 5, 2023 at 3:43 PM Unable to send photos via iPhone, it says file too large, send a file less than 0 MB Reply Report Christine December 5, 2023 at 1:39 PM I cannot send photos from my photo album, nor GIFs from the GIF maker app Reply Report Yann December 5, 2023 at 11:30 AM Hello, since this morning, I am also unable to send photos or screenshots. The error message says: “file too large, please select a file less than…0 MB “!

      https://www.totalbug.com/messenger/

      https://fr-fr.facebook.com/help/1723537124537415


      1
      1. Hello everyone,

        Have you tried using another messaging service?


        0
        1. Same problem here (3 different users)

          0
          1. Same problem

            1
        2. Good evening,

          I have the same issue, and like you, I tried uninstalling. But nothing works,

          0
          1. Even after clearing the cache, the problem is still there.

            0
            1. Same problem

              0
          2. Hello

            I have the same problem

            maybe a problem with Messenger!

            Claude

            1
            1. Me too. Maybe a bug and it will be fixed.

              0
            2. I can't send photos on messenger either.

              0
          3. I reiterate my question...

              You indicate... "File too large, please select a file..." What size is your file? 

            0
            1. The message tells us to send a photo of me under 0 MB!!

              0
          4. Hello, I'm experiencing the same problem, I cleared the cache but to no avail.

            0
            1. You indicate... "File too large, please select a file..."

              What size is your file?

              0
          5. Hello

            I am experiencing the same problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail

            2
            1. I'm encountering the same problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled but to no avail. Clearing the cache had no result.

              0