Utilitaire IJ Scan

Hello,

Is it possible to install IJ Scan Utility on Windows 11 for a CANON TS5151 printer?


2 answers

  1. Moderator

    Hello.

    No, it is not compatible with this printer, see:

    Scan utility compatibility.

    All compatible drivers and software can be found on this page:

    Pixma/ts-series/pixma-ts5151.


    bazfile
    Moderator/Security Contributor.
    A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.

    0
    1. Moderator

      Hello,

      I have serious doubts!

      1) In the list of compatible printers, I can't find mine, the Pixma MX920, and yet I use IJ Scan Utility. So this list is incomplete.

      2) In the user manual of the Pixma TS5151 (which is the one for the TS5100 series), it says: 

      And IJ Scan Utility is indeed listed among the software provided with this printer (starting from the 2nd link you provided).

      So I believe IJ Scan Utility is compatible with this printer.

      0
  2. Hello,

    I'm afraid not...

    For your information, Windows 11 is not available in the operating system options for this application.

    Wait for other responses just in case...

    https://www.canon.fr/support/consumer_products/software/ij-scan-utility.html?softwareid=tcm%3A79-1331737&productid=tcm%3A79-1604881&os=Windows+10+%2864-bit%29

    Anyway!

    Proceed as follows to start IJ Scan Utility. The following screenshot was taken on Windows 11.

    https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/W/1.2/FR/SU/su-001.html


    “Isn't progress nice? Tomorrow, when we give a book to a kid, he's going to turn it every which way to figure out where to put the batteries.”
    Coluche

    1