Sharp Aquos program shutdown

Hello,

For many years I have happily used this television, except that I can't turn off the automatic shut-off, at best every 2 hours and 30 minutes, which is annoying, especially when the remote is broken! Does anyone have the solution to keep it on as long as I don't ask it to turn off?

6 answers

  1. I couldn't find a sleep mode on the decoder remote control menu

    0
    1. Is the standby not due to the decoder?

      0
      1. Yes, it works with a box and a decoder. Reset already attempted.

        0
        1. Does this television work on its own or is it behind a decoder?

          Another idea: reset the TV

          0
          1. Thank you for the response. I forgot to mention that I have of course browsed the menu with the remote control on, and curiously, by clicking on "sleep, off" among the proposed duration options, the television continues to turn off after 2 hours and 30 minutes!

            1
            1. Hello

              This automatic stop can be adjusted from the television menu, which can only be accessed with the remote control.

              Replacement remote controls are available for sale online at the price of 2 packs of cigarettes.

              0