Microsoft Account
Hello,
I just received this from: From: hotmail account <odjougbelestoude@gmail.com>
Sent: June 7, 2022 1:07 PM
To: bilan@outlook.ca <bilan@outlook.ca>
Subject: Re: ☑️ Microsoft accounts team update
Dear Microsoft user
This is the last time we will inform you that we will stop processing incoming emails in your account because you have failed to verify your Microsoft account, which may result in the permanent deletion of your account from our database in the next few hours.
Please take a minute to complete our email verification below: VERIFY UPDATE:
Thank you.
Please do not reply
What should I do with this email?
I just received this from: From: hotmail account <odjougbelestoude@gmail.com>
Sent: June 7, 2022 1:07 PM
To: bilan@outlook.ca <bilan@outlook.ca>
Subject: Re: ☑️ Microsoft accounts team update
Dear Microsoft user
This is the last time we will inform you that we will stop processing incoming emails in your account because you have failed to verify your Microsoft account, which may result in the permanent deletion of your account from our database in the next few hours.
Please take a minute to complete our email verification below: VERIFY UPDATE:
Thank you.
Please do not reply
What should I do with this email?