SFR Courriels
Good evening,
I want to be able to access my SFR email inbox on my phone as well; I am trying in vain to view my password (the eye icon appears but I can't read it). I only have "forgot password" but I don't want to change it.
Thank you for advising me if you have a solution to this problem.
Best regards.
I want to be able to access my SFR email inbox on my phone as well; I am trying in vain to view my password (the eye icon appears but I can't read it). I only have "forgot password" but I don't want to change it.
Thank you for advising me if you have a solution to this problem.
Best regards.
4 answers
-
Yes, I go directly through a shortcut on my desktop, I'm using Google Chrome and yes ("unfortunately") my credentials are saved.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.
Chantal Joubert-
If it's saved, it's there:
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95606?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop -
@brucineHello,
thank you for your help; thanks to you (and with a bit of effort) I reached my goals.
"I need to think about wallpapering my walls with my passwords"!!!
Best regards.
Chantal Joubert
-