Radarbot

Good evening

best wishes for 2022

I would like to know how to delete the trip history on Radarbot.
iPhone 8 IOS 15.1
thank you
have a good evening
JJ

6 answers

  1. I forgot:
    however, it clears everything, the browsing history, the downloaded maps, the purchases.
    You'll have to start over, it's up to you to decide.
    1. Hello Loisou17, you must have the free version of radarbot, but you don't have all the features.
      To choose a destination and a route, you need to get the Gold version, which is paid.
      But it works perfectly well in the standard version.
      Have a great day.
      1. Re when I bought it for about €5 there wasn't the gold version.
    2. Good evening
      Thank you Pinpon, I wonder why I paid for this app that works very poorly when Waze is free and works excellently!!
      Well, that's it, I’m doing nothing and I won’t use it anymore, I wonder if I delete it will they charge me next year?? When it is impossible to cancel the withdrawal..
      Have a good evening
      JJ
      1. Hello
        I didn't notice there was a personal subscription when I purchased it; I didn't see the subscription box. In fact, it's been 2 years since I have it, and I haven't noticed any charges on my PayPal account!
    3. Hello,
      go to phone settings
      apps and notifications
      select radarbot
      in storage, clear the cache and delete the data
      there you go...
      1. Hello
        I notice that there is a history because in response to the question "where are you going," the different routes that have been requested reappear and I no longer want to use them. These are sporadic requests. I don't see the delete function like with "Waze," for example.
        I asked "Radarbot," but for now, I haven't received a response.
        Thank you
        Have a nice day.
        JJ