Secure Boot Activation Impossible
Hi!
I'm trying to enable the Secure Boot option in my BIOS, but when starting the computer, it detects a violation with the following message: "Invalid signature detected. Check secure boot policy in setup."
I've tried looking online for explanations but found nothing concrete.
I have a Gigabyte H310M H 2.0 motherboard, two SSDs, the first one has Windows 10 installed, and the second one is empty.
Thanks to those who take the time to respond ;)
I'm trying to enable the Secure Boot option in my BIOS, but when starting the computer, it detects a violation with the following message: "Invalid signature detected. Check secure boot policy in setup."
I've tried looking online for explanations but found nothing concrete.
I have a Gigabyte H310M H 2.0 motherboard, two SSDs, the first one has Windows 10 installed, and the second one is empty.
Thanks to those who take the time to respond ;)