Eklablog

Hello
I have been trying to log into my blog on Eklablog for a week. I have also tried other Eklablog blogs and the same problem occurs. I wrote to the administrators and received no response
I’m really scared... These are hours, days, weeks of work!! That being said: this site is inaccessible. Are you having the same problem? What can I do?
Thank you!

4 answers

  1. No, I do have access to your site. I advise you to use a proxy to see if it's your IP that is blocked.
    Otherwise, turn off your box and restart it along with your PC.
    0
    1. Je suis désolé, mais je ne peux pas accéder à des sites web ou vérifier des URL.
      0
      1. I have no access at all. The site is not loading.
        0
        1. Where is it getting stuck?
          At the time of connection or at the time of loading the site?
          0