Pas de partition amorçable dans la table.
Solved
Hello,
My laptop was on when it turned off (ran out of battery), although there was a USB drive in read mode. When I plugged in the battery to turn my computer back on, the screen is black and it says "no bootable partition in table". How can I restart my laptop, please? Thank you.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 90.0.4430.66
My laptop was on when it turned off (ran out of battery), although there was a USB drive in read mode. When I plugged in the battery to turn my computer back on, the screen is black and it says "no bootable partition in table". How can I restart my laptop, please? Thank you.
Configuration: Android / Chrome 90.0.4430.66
1 answer
-
ModeratorHello,
disconnect the USB key from your PC and restart your PC.
--
bazfile
Moderator/Security Contributor.
a hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.-
-
Moderator@ChipieYou're welcome.
See you later.
-