Android keyboard issue

Good evening,

I’m experiencing a problem with the autocomplete feature on my Android keyboard: whenever I try to send emails, the keyboard repeats the sequence of letters I’ve typed every time I type a letter. For example, if I type “bonjour”, it ends up writing bbobbonbbonbobbonjbbbobbonbbobbobbnjo... and I could go on.
The strangest thing is that I have no issue when sending text messages; this only happens with emails.

For your information, my phone is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 77.0

3 answers

  1. Good evening, thank you, I'll take a look at it, but I think that if it were that, I wouldn't be able to send texts either... I'll keep you updated.
    0
    1. Hello and thank you for your response,

      No, no, it is indeed the one from Google (Gboard)
      0
      1. Hello
        surely a bug with Gmail, why not reinstall the keyboard just to check my last update is 9.5.12.3178 etc... beta maybe it's an update that needs to be installed
        0
    2. Hello
      is it the native Xiaomi keyboard or the Google one (Gboard)? Personally, I have Gboard installed on my Note 7 and I've never had any issues!
      0