Dear Pierre, since I own a Casio25, I was able to follow the manual! I provided the steps to calculate 5!
perhaps the beautiful Hélène of Troyes (☺) has had too much corona ...
I didn't say that you had told nonsense, I was merely pointing out that your answer seemed unsatisfactory (I didn’t fully understand it, which is why I replied as I would have explained it to my students).
best regards to you, Comrade!
Loloxyz
Pier10's response is the best: short and effective. It helped me end 15 minutes of fruitless search on my old Casio. (Returning to studies at 46 years old. Tough.)
croisierfamily
Pierre replied at dawn ... but his answer seems unsatisfactory! ☺ ; here's an example to find 5! : On Menu Run EXE 5 OPTN F6 F2 F1 EXE if all goes well, we should find 120 because 5x4x3x2 = 20x6 = 120 best regards to all!
Pierr10
Moderator
Hello,
I didn’t provide details in my response because I know from experience that answers to questions regarding the use of calculators almost always go unanswered.
The requester Helener20 unfortunately didn’t make an exception. Just one question since joining the forum and no feedback on the response given: a typical example of the worst type of consumer you can find on this forum.
So currently, for calculator issues, I provide minimal answers, with the possibility of adding clarifications later.
As for what you’re mentioning, I don’t know where you got that from. It might be accurate; I can’t verify it since I don’t have a Casio. My answer came directly from the calculator's manual, and I don’t think I said anything wrong.