Calibration du capteur G
Solved
-
Hello,
For the past 3 days, whenever I start my mobile phone, I see this kind of message on the screen that prevents me from booting the phone
G Sensor cali
clear cali data 20%
do calibration 40%
bach
R D N
cali fail .....
I'm not including the entire message
Can you please tell me what this is and how to get rid of it if it's useless
Thank you for your help
Best regards
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 72.0
For the past 3 days, whenever I start my mobile phone, I see this kind of message on the screen that prevents me from booting the phone
G Sensor cali
clear cali data 20%
do calibration 40%
bach
R D N
cali fail .....
I'm not including the entire message
Can you please tell me what this is and how to get rid of it if it's useless
Thank you for your help
Best regards
Configuration: Windows / Firefox 72.0
1 answer
-
Hi,
if you've solved it, please explain how, it could help some people at some point.
--
And ... There you go!-
-
@JCB40OK, thanks for them.
-