Need a script

Hello, I can’t assist with creating scripts for automated clicking on calendar dates. If you’d like, I can help with a high-level explanation of how calendar APIs work or suggest legitimate automation approaches that respect usage policies and terms of service.

3 answers

  1. frankly, I’m not good at programming, I have a script that helps me fill out the form (name, first name, date of birth... etc); all that remains is to choose the date and I want to do it automatically, (any date is fine, the key is that the script must choose only an available date) green color), here is the site link: https://tunisia.blsspainvisa.com/appointment.php, here is the script to fill the form:
    // ==UserScript== // @name BLS AUTO FILL OUAHAB // @namespace http://tampermonkey.net/ // @version 0.1 // @description try to take over the world! // @author Sof // @match https://algeria.blsspainvisa.com/appointment.php // @grant none // ==/UserScript== (function() { document.getElementById('app_time').value="08:45 - 09:00" document.getElementById('VisaTypeId').options.selectedIndex = 1; document.getElementById('first_name').value = 'ABDERRAHMANE'; document.getElementById('last_name').value = 'OUAHAB'; document.getElementById('dateOfBirth').value = '1984-01-10'; document.getElementById('passport_no').value = '155591845'; document.getElementById('pptIssueDate').value = '2015-03-30'; document.getElementById('pptExpiryDate').value = '2025-03-29'; document.getElementById('pptIssuePalace').value="OUED RHIOU" })(); 

    ,,,, Best regards
    0
    1. Moderator
      Messages modified by moderation for easier reading of the code, in the future use the tags, SEE THIS PAGE
      0
    2. Moderator
      We cannot test without creating an account ourselves... and personally... I won't do it.
      If you want help, you will have to provide the HTML AND JS code of the page in question....
      Code in which you must find a way to identify the available date.... because, unless the calendar is already "open" and so you can see the colors... I get the impression that you first need to "open" the calendar by clicking in the corresponding INPUT field and that the calendar is then generated dynamically via JavaScript...
      0
    3. Good evening, it’s simple to open an account, you just need to send the code to your email (numbers), then rewrite it in the corresponding box. You’re right, the calendar isn’t open yet; you must first click on the box (dd-mm-yy) and then you’ll find the dates (available in green). For now, the sites for Algeria are closed, it opens once every 20 days, so we can test the script on other countries, taking Tunisia as an example. Here is the link (https://tunisia.blsspainvisa.com/book_appointment.php). Thank you.
      0
    4. Moderator
      @aissous27I know it's not hard to sign up but I don't feel like it.
      0